Dive master Course Steps in Dubai
Start Your E-learning 1/3
You must successfully complete a number of knowledge development courses, water skill workshops, and practical examinations to obtain your Divemaster grade.
The duties and qualities of a PADI Divemaster include guiding student divers and supervising dive operations.
- Safety and risk management for scuba divers
- Divemaster led courses and had particular abilities.
- The diving industry and your career
- Understanding the diving environment
- Setup and control of scuba equipment
- mapping a place with open water
- carrying out diving briefings
- coordinating a deep dive and a search and recovery effort
- conducting skin diver training and PADI ReActivate scuba refresher courses
- running Discover Local Diving programs and assisting with Discover Scuba Diving
Duration: 6-8 hours
Practice With Instructor 2/3
- Prerequisites: Rescue Diver, 40 logged dives, CPR and First Aid certification within 24 months, medical clearance to dive
- Total time commitment: 2-3 days
- Minimum age: 18 years or older
Duration: Approximately 50 hours
You Are Certified 3/3
After e-Learning and practical sessions has been finished you will be certified as PADI Dive master and you can start your career.
Duration : Life Time
About Dive Master Course
A greater understanding of scuba diving and preparation for a leadership position within the diving industry are provided by the fascinating and demanding Dive Master course. It provides a chance to advance your diving abilities, pick up real-world experience, and develop into a competent and responsible dive expert.
✓ Diving Equipments
✓ Open Water & Confined Dives (Jumeirah Beach)
✓ No need to be Professional Swimmer
✓ Shower and Toilets Are Available
✓ FREE Equipment & Wetsuit during the course
✓ FREE Unlimited Refreshment
✓ FREE Underwater Photos & Videos